pan-users

[Pan-users] They did it! 0.119 is in FC6

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] They did it! 0.119 is in FC6
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:18:55 -0500

I've just installed Fedora Core 6 on a testbed machine -- actually,
upgraded FC5 to it, apparently successfully. Naturally, I started trying
out my standard apps -- and Pan at first seemed to want me to start over
from scratch, as if it'd been a clean install.

<shrug> I remembered Duncan saying I might want to do that anyway; so I
started. It turns out to be 0.119, and it's in there digging up my old Pan
files, or reporting whether it has, right now.

Wow. I can see this is going to be even more different than I had been
anticipating ....

--
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck, Double Retiree,
Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User : Fedora Core 5 [etc]