pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Posting window problem, needs confirmation on whether it

From: Christophe GISQUET
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Posting window problem, needs confirmation on whether it is also present on non-win32 systems
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:18:32 +0200

Christophe GISQUET a écrit :
The last line means 'Error at line 3, character 71: "markup" element has been closed, but the element currently opened is "b"'

And that was a <b> as markup closure instead of </b>. I'll attach to the bugzilla entry an updated diff. Darren, I think I saved you some testing.

Best regards,
--
Christophe GISQUET