pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Coloring read and unread articles differently

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Coloring read and unread articles differently
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:00:57 -0500

Duncan wrote:

Benjamin Esham <address@hidden>  wrote:

Just to clarify… are the unread headers supposed to be underlined?
Threads with unread are underlined when collapsed, but there is no
underline once these threads are expanded.

Read posts with unread replies are underlined when the thread isn't open
to show the replies.

As for read/unread posts themselves, unread posts should be in *bold*,
while read posts should be regular Roman face.  If that's not the case
there, try changing the font.  Some fonts don't have the
bold/roman distinction and therefore won't show up with it.

OK, I've confirmed that this is actually what's happening; read/ unread posts are differentiated by being roman/bold. I'd still like an option to make them
different colors, but in the same typeface…

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail