pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: VDQ : can I double Pan?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: VDQ : can I double Pan?
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:09:31 +0000 (UTC)

"Peter B. Steiger" <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted
below, on  Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:40:06 -0600:

> There's a .107?  I need to read this listserve more often... I'm still
> on .100!

Yes.  Please update and try it out, as 1.0 is getting very close now (some
time this month is the goal, I'm thinking perhaps 0.108, presumably next
week, might be the last pre-1.0, the way things are shaping up) and we
need anything that's not working bugged ASAP in ordered to get it fixed by
1.0. There have been quite some changes since 0.100. Lots of bug fixes and
new features, so you should be pleasantly surprised. =8^)

As for keeping up with pan's latest developments, there's a couple
options.  One, take a look at gmane.org.  The list is carried there as a
newsgroup, and I follow it using... pan of course!  =8^)  Two, if you
don't want to follow the list/group, check the pan.rebelbase.com site
every few days -- at least once a week as that's normally been the release
schedule of the betas (with a couple skips and one early release that
shifted the following releases from every Sunday to every Wed/Thursday).