pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan crashing with Gtk 2.8

From: Dave Chand
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan crashing with Gtk 2.8
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:58:42 -0400

On Aug 19, 2005, at 2:02 PM, Duncan wrote:

Sigh... top posting, even on the PAN list...

I am sorry what does "top posting mean"??

I reordered above to proper
quote/reply order. (I also fixed the split link, so it actually works,
for the convenience of anyone reading that wants to follow it.)

Sorry about the split link. I am using OS X Mail.app and it has its issues.

Dave