pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan CVS issues with [00/NN] binary attachments

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan CVS issues with [00/NN] binary attachments
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:02:01 +1200

Sam wrote:

Steven Ellis wrote:

For example I can only access

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Quandary Phase 1 "H2G2TNG-20050503-D01.mp3" yEnc 27276 (00/73)

I can't see parts 1-73 with Pan but I can with klibido

Steven,

Just took a look at that post you're referring to... and
it's got 57 parts missing... which might explain why you're only seeing
part of it.

What you might be seeing with klibido is the fact that when you
open up the .nzb file   all the files are going to show.. and klibido
is going to try and download them regardless of the condition.

If you try and d/l with klibido   do you see a bunch of failures?
Those would be the files that are missing.

Cheers,
Sam

This might now be expiring on your server. I check the article using a couple of news readers and all of the parts were present at the time. Just that the build of Pan i'm running only showed part 00 and didn't flag the article as a binary.

Also I haven't tried using nzb files with klibido yet.

Steve