pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)

From: Square Wheels®
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 07:49:48 -0800

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 23:58, Lenroc wrote:

> No version of Pan (that I've seen) _posts_ binaries of any kind ;)

Well, I may as well jump in here and add to the confusion......

I'm definitely a non-geek as well, so much so that I had Fedora Core 2
installed by a friend who's a professional. With FC2, I also got Pan
0.14.2, which decodes yEnc nicely. Trouble is, I cannot post anything
but text messages.

More puzzling is the fact that the screenshots of Pan 0.13.1 shows 3
tabbed windows in the posting area:  Message, More Headers, and
Attachments. Well, I have only 2 of the 3; the Attachments tab just
isn't there.

Any ideas out there? Corrupted file maybe, or might this be normal for
this configuration?

Baffled,

SW
`````````

--
MOPAR: If you have to ask, you just wouldn't understand.