pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Anyone thought of adding par[1|2] support

From: Paul Hudson
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Anyone thought of adding par[1|2] support
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:45:47 +0100

>That said.. what you said about an MSWormOS developer willing to put some
time and priority into both GTK
>and PAN, would /certainly/ be a GREAT help.  It's just that the folks with
the skills seem to be interested
>in Linux, and the MSWormOS folks either don't have the skills or aren't
interested in PAN if they do.

One of the problems is you tend to need someone with some Linux
interest/skills (so they've even heard of GTK) but not so much of a Linux
fixation that they're not still prepared to hack on Windows. I probably fit,
and will get to it at some point. But I'm out of round tuits currently, so
if someone else has the time I won't complain!

P.