pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Has development stopped?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Has development stopped?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:06:36 -0800

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 09:06:03PM -0700, Dave wrote:

> I haven't seen any activity for Pan lately.  Is the project continuing?

Yes, though very, very slowly at the moment. I've been in an awful dry spell
both at work and with Pan; the longest I've had at least since I joined
the Pan team.  Part of it probably has to do with my switching projects at
work.  I've been doing more design and reading and less actual coding.
Things will pick back up again in their own time.

The other part to this answer is that Chris and I would welcome other
programmers on the team. :)

--
cheers,
Charles