pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Has development stopped?

From: Lenroc
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Has development stopped?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:13:28 -0700

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:06:36 -0800, Charles Kerr wrote:

> The other part to this answer is that Chris and I would welcome other
> programmers on the team. :)

This may reveal the fact that I'm not even qualified to ask it, but I
would be happy to take a gander at the code...

Since I've mostly gone back to Windows (don't hate me Duncan!), I'd be
most interested in taking a crack at some of the Windows specific stuff.

But, I don't even know where to start.

I guess the first question is, how does one compile the Pan source code
for Windows?

--
Lenroc