pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request: Password dialog

From: Sven Neuhaus
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request: Password dialog
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:44:20 +0200

Hi,

I would like to setup a newsserver in pan that requires authorization without having to save the password. I want pan to ask me for the password every time it is required (caching it for the lifetime of the pan process).

I am using 0.14.2 and when I put the checkmark next to "server requires authorization", I *have* to enter both a username and password.

Would you be willing to add this feature?

Thanks,
-Sven