pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.96 "Fair and Balanaced"

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.96 "Fair and Balanaced"
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:04:55 +0200

Duncan wrote:

> ..  Hmm..  still testing gmane...  My last post was the first gmane
> post and had to be authorized,

You can use Pan's ability to reply by email instead, and substitute
the mangled email address from Gmane with address@hidden

> but once that was done, I saw it on the mail list but it never
> showed up at gmane. [...]

For the last few days, it looks like the address@hidden mailing
lists have been exceptionally slow getting the posts out, at least
some of them.  In one or two cases, I could see posting(s) on Gmane
before it arrived to my mailbox.  Maybe it has something to do with
the Sobig.F virus?