pan-users

[Pan-users] locking messages

From: ar
Subject: [Pan-users] locking messages
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:42:34 +0000

I'd like propose a feature (if it is not already there).

Coming from Forte Agent there is the ability to mark a message with a lock so
that it can't be deleted and remains permanently in the displayed list of
messages for a group (until the lock is removed).

Makes it easier to track threads one is interested in. I am using watch thread
but they still seem to disappear if there aren't any updates to it.