pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pending message...

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pending message...
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 05:05:23 -0700

On Mon 28 Jul 2003 21:53, Brad posted as excerpted below:
> I am currently using Pan 0.13.3 and I have told it to "Send a message
> later" to a newsgroup. Can someone tell me how to retrieve that pending
> message to edit it and finally send it?

Change the selector that normally says subscribed groups, to folders, and your
message SHOULD show up in the pan.sendlater folder.

Alternatively, you should be able to grab the raw message from PAN's cache,
under ~/.pan..  Another PAN user and I were just discussing a problem he had
where it somehow didn't show up in PAN's display of the pan.sendlater folder,
after an error during send, but he was able to retrieve the message from the
raw file off the disk.  (This conversation happened in my ISP's groups,
offlist.)

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin