pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.13.91 on windows crashes when trying to show image

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.13.91 on windows crashes when trying to show images
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:23:56 -0700

On Tue 25 Mar 2003 09:43, Bas van der Peet posted as excerpted below:
> As mentioned in the subject: when it tries to display an image
> pan 0.13.91 crashes (it tries to acces a memory location that it
> doesn't have access to).

I don't follow the MSWormOS developments except as I see them on this list,
but I do recall this being mentioned b4, I think with some discussion as to a
solution.  Therefore, I'd suggest browsing the list archives for the last
month or so, as your solution is likely there.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin