pan-users

[Pan-users] pan 0.13.91 on windows crashes when trying to show images

From: Bas van der Peet
Subject: [Pan-users] pan 0.13.91 on windows crashes when trying to show images
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:43:50 +0100

Hello,

As mentioned in the subject: when it tries to display an image
pan 0.13.91 crashes (it tries to acces a memory location that it
doesn't have access to).

A while ago I tried an earlier pan for windows and that one didn't
crash but it gave a warning about not finding a dll (the name of
the dll was something about jpeg IIRC).
I didn't report this problem back then because it was one of the first
releases for win so I thought you'd get it fixed by the next release
:-)

I'm using windows 2000.

So is there some dll that I should download or is there anything else
that I can do to fix this problem?

--
Best regards,
 Bas