pan-users

[Pan-users] Folders and deleting

From: Dave Hill
Subject: [Pan-users] Folders and deleting
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:00:52 +0000

I decided that it was time to clean out my "pan.sent" folder, so I
selected "folders" from the list.

Firstly, the "unread" columns read zero. If you click on the folder, it
displays the messages and the unread column is filled in, until you quit
and restart, it goes back to zero.

Next, I selected some messages and hit "DEL". They disappeared, so I was
happy. Next time I loaded the folder, they came back. Not happy.

If you use "delete group's articles" the same happens.

Updated to latest CVS 0.13.92 and it still happens.

Dave

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK                 address@hidden

I looked up the word 'paranoid' in the dictionary. It said 'what do you
want to know for?' Interestingly, I couldn't find the word 'camouflage'
anywhere...                             "MadDanEccles" on alt.fan.goons