pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Can't download binaries

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Can't download binaries
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:03:29 -0700

On Tue 18 Mar 2003 14:51, Eric Ortega posted as excerpted below:
> Sometimes its due to the default settings of mailing programs.  :(

.. Then the defaults are wrong.. and that's what configs are there for.. <g>

Of course, I do realize that some don't go looking for them until it is
strongly suggested they do so, which is part of my point..  <g>

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin