pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"

From: Tim Kynerd
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:50:13 +0100

On Saturday 25 January 2003 20:04, Daniel Rahn wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 25, Tim Kynerd wrote:
> > However, I realize there may be nothing I can do (unless SuSE has
> > an update RPM for Pan, which I don't think they do). But I'm also
> > curious about whether this is a known problem.
>
> We do have an update RPM. It is just not available via YOU.
> Have a look at:
>
> ftp.suse.com/pub/people/drahn/8.1-i386/
>
> There is also a sub-dir beta with the latest beta release of PAN.
>
> BTW: I did not see this problem when using the same package on my 8.1
> box.
>
> greets,
>
> Daniel Rahn

Thanks, Daniel, just upgraded it!

(BTW, why is it hidden away in your directory? Should I be looking
through all the "people" subdirectories I can get access to, in search
of packages I need? :-) )

--
Tim Kynerd   Sundbyberg (småstan i storstan), Sweden   address@hidden
Sunrise in Stockholm today:  8:20