pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"

From: Daniel Rahn
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan dies when I "reply by E-mail"
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:04:02 +0100

On Sat, Jan 25, Tim Kynerd wrote:
> However, I realize there may be nothing I can do (unless SuSE has an
> update RPM for Pan, which I don't think they do). But I'm also curious
> about whether this is a known problem.

We do have an update RPM. It is just not available via YOU.
Have a look at:

ftp.suse.com/pub/people/drahn/8.1-i386/

There is also a sub-dir beta with the latest beta release of PAN.

BTW: I did not see this problem when using the same package on my 8.1
box.

greets,

Daniel Rahn

--

SuSE Linux AG                      |        phone: +49 (0) 911 74053 351
Enterprise Support Services        |        fax:   +49 (0) 911 74053 674