pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Need someone to give pan-windows-beta-2-setup.exe a spin

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Need someone to give pan-windows-beta-2-setup.exe a spin...
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 05:28:42 -0700

On Sun 12 Jan 2003 04:21, Gollum posted as excerpted below:
> - When starting Pan, an MSDOS window pops up with this message:
>
> "Message after saving initial settings pops up in a MSDOS window:
> (pan.exe:4290882025): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading menu image: Image
> header corrupt"

FWIW, I get that message here, and have been for some time, if I run from the
console.  Thus, it isn't an MSWormOS issue, as I'm running Mdk 9.1 Cooker
(beta).  However, it doesn't seem to affect much if anything, and everything
still works, so I just ignore the message.

I have on occasion wondered what it referred to, however, and what I'd have to
do to fix it, and what menu items would then have images or whatever, that
don't, now, if I did.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin