pan-users

[Pan-users] Need someone to give pan-windows-beta-2-setup.exe a spin ...

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] Need someone to give pan-windows-beta-2-setup.exe a spin ...
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:48:30 -0800

Hi all,

I've rolled a second beta of the Windows port of Pan.  After all the
reports of lockups for beta 1, I'm running this past pan-users to get
some quick feedback before posting an announcement on the web site or
elsewhere. :)

Updated notes, installer, and screenshot for the second Windows beta at:
http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.13.3/

Make sure you uninstall GTK 2.0 and Pan beta 1, and install GTK 2.2,
before installing Pan beta 2.

cheers,
Charles