pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 4 Windows XP

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 4 Windows XP
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:37:28 -0500

** Reply to message from Charles Kerr <address@hidden> on Wed, 8 Jan
2003 10:32:25 -0800

> > I'd like to add it doesn't work using compatability mode either, I tried
> > all of them and various check boxes as well.
>
> Sheesh. :)

Well, if it makes you feel better Pan installed fine here on a Windows 2000
SP#3 machine. If IBM fixed my laptop today like they promised, I'll probably
put XP back on that and may actually run Pan from it. (Since I can't run Linux
on it - no 802.11a drivers. :( )

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant