pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 4 Windows XP

From: gaw zay
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 4 Windows XP
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:21:15 -0500 (EST)

Ok I D/L the gtk2 run time and Pan and after installing it doesn't work it
just hangs. I have 0 idea how to do any debugging on Windows, I just
thought I'd give it a try on my work computer for laffs.

This is Windows Xp Home, Birngs up theterminal window, and Pan Set Up
Wizard and sits there forever. OR at least a half hour.

Oh well.

brian
--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
             -- Anonymous