pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] questions about a couple of features

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] questions about a couple of features
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:23:17 -0700

On Fri 03 Jan 2003 17:24, Kevin posted as excerpted below:

> Geez, just found the "Add thread to Selection" options.  Can't believe I
> haven't seen it before.

This list does that for a guy once in awhile.  <g>  I've discovered features I
didn't know existed several times from this list, either by thinking "there
HAS to be a way to do that," and looking for it, in answer to a question, or
by reading other folk's responses and sayinging "hey, I didn't know you could
do THAT!"  Most of them I haven't known because they don't fit the way I use
PAN, so I've never tried, but a couple of them (including adding and removing
the various panes) have come in quite handy, to the point where I modify the
hotkey sequences so I can use them more efficiently.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin