pan-users

[Pan-users] Messages require multiple clicking to view

From: Sam Alexander
Subject: [Pan-users] Messages require multiple clicking to view
Date: 03 Jan 2003 18:29:07 -0600

About one out of every 5 times I click on a post, I get a red X to the
left (instead of a letter) and the post won't come up in the Body pane.
I can then either right-click on message and choose Read or click off
the message and reclick it, and the message will generally come up.

Why does this happen?  And what does the red X mean?  I assumed that it
meant the message isn't available on the server, but many of the
messages that come up fine have the red X.

Thanks for any assistance.

Sam Alexander