pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] disabling spell-checking at run-time?

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] disabling spell-checking at run-time?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:02:06 -0400

** Reply to message from Søren Boll Overgaard <address@hidden> on Thu, 24 Oct
2002 23:58:20 +0200

> Most likely it is just me being an ignorant, but I can't seem to find a
> way to disable spell-checking of messages at run-time. Could someone
> please point me in the right direction?

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is a compile
time only option. Passing --disable-gtkspell to autoconf is, I believe, what
you are looking to do.

Not sure what distro you are using, but I know there are non-gtkspell packages
available on the Pan download page for at least RedHat and Mandrake 8.x and 9.0.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant