pan-users

[Pan-users] Secure Password Authentication

From: Sean Ryle
Subject: [Pan-users] Secure Password Authentication
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:32:14 -0400

I have read that since v 0.11.1 pan supported SPA, but I am unable to connect to an MS NNTP server that requires SPA.  I am running v 0.13.?.  I don't see anywhere to specifically tell it to use SPA (like I would see in outlook express) and I assumed it would recognize when it needs to use it, but so far, I cannot login to my mail server.  Any thoughts?