pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Compiling 0.12.90

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Compiling 0.12.90
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 13:03:43 -0600

I just noticed additional messages (it helps to scroll back up in the
term window <sigh>) and wonder if they may also indicate where the
problem is:

address@hidden pan]# make
cd . && autoheader
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.

Jim