pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan charset still fux0red, help please

From: NM
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan charset still fux0red, help please
Date: 26 Jul 2002 22:40:09 +0200

Using latest CVS (oddly displays 0.12.90 in the about box), I still get
fucked up accentuated characters. I patched the
pan/pan-charset-picker.c file so as to get the ISO-8859-15 charset to
come first, and indeed it makes Pan use this one instead of baltic, but
still the accents are fucked up; it looks like it's posting in UTF-8 or
something?

Maybe I have something configured wrong on my machine (Mandrake Cooker),
can someone help me? Like Pango or somesuch. I only have problems with
Pan in that respect.

You'll notice that "Content-Type:" header isn't shown in the article
pane.

See the result in Pan at
http://www.lesgensdici.com/~nico/panfuckedup.png

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: premier test Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:52:41 +0200 User-agent: Pan/0.12.90 (By the surly beard of Mrifk, Grignr kneels to no man!)
Le Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:01:55 +0200, pascal a Êcrit :

> pour voir si ça marche   Ê"'èç

Testage des accents sur Pan ... ça chiait un maximum jusqu'à prÊsent,
j'espère
que ça a ÊvoluÊ ... ÃĒtre buggÊ ou ne pas ÃĒtre ...

--
(Following URL is a honey pot for spammer, no need to go there)
http://homeserveur.dyndns.org/

--- End Message ---