pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature request - Interested Groups

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature request - Interested Groups
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 06:56:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Toby Inkster wrote:

> GZ> I -think- this functionality could more or less be covered by the one
> GZ> day promised folders-in-the-groups-pane (not like pan.sent folder)
> GZ> where you can have stuff organized by 'topic' or whatever else.
>
> I'd like to see a folders-in-the-groups-pane *like* *pan.sent* *folder*
> option, like Forte Agent.

I'm totally unsure of what you are saying. Look in the
"Subscribed/All/New Groups/Folders" tab at the "Folders" section, those folders
are full of -files-, the proposed group folder would contain groups of
uh groups which are of course files in .pan/data/servername/ but the concepts
in my mind are different. pan.sent doesn't belong in the group pane, it's not
a group.

I have never seen Forte Agent, so I can't comment on this maybe what you are
saying is relevent in that context.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  6:00am  up 5 days, 12:37,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00