pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature request - Interested Groups

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature request - Interested Groups
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:01:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Steven Ellis wrote:

> It would nice to have another set of usenet groups
> that aren't Subscribed (ie I check daily) but i'm
> interested in. Save me searching for them every time I
> want to read an article.
>
> That way I can select my "Interested Groups" and just
> download the headers in the one i'm after. Just use it
> as a quick look up mechanism.

I -think- this functionality could more or less be covered by the one day
promised folders-in-the-groups-pane (not like pan.sent folder) where you can
have stuff organized by 'topic' or whatever else.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  9:00pm  up 5 days,  3:37,  5 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.17, 0.11