pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 nit picks

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 nit picks
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:05:44 -0700

>>> Keystrokes(shortcuts) seem to be a bit different in the 0.11.9x series as
>>> compared to 0.11.3.  It'll take some getting used to.

>> There's a cheatsheet at http://pan.rebelbase.com/shortcuts.html

> ..but where did 'mark thread read' go?
> I'd like to have this one back since I use this a lot.

To make a long story short, I'd gotten requests asking for parallel
functions to operate on selected, on subthreads, and on threads.

This sounded like a good idea but it made the menus, which were already
pretty bloated in 0.11, even bigger.

Adding `select subthread' and `select thread' to the menu, so that they
can be used in combination with any of the article commands, effectively
adds new features while making the menus smaller.

cheers,
Charles