pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.11.92 nit picks

From: Thomas Gamble
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 nit picks
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:32:09 -0600

I just got gtk2 installed and compiled 0.11.92.  I like the gtk2 interface,
it seems a bit crisper than the old one.  I do have a couple of comments
though.

In 11.3 I was able to configure pan for a double click to download and single
click for select; 11.92 appears to default to single click to download with
no option to change this.

The header filter pane is confusing with regard to the distinction between
'old unread' and 'read' articles.  It seems to refer to 'read' as 'old' and
'old unread' as simply 'unread'.  I find this confusing and would prefer
'read' articled to be refered to as such.

Also, when I select multiple binaries for download and press shift-s, pan
crashes unceremoniously.  If this hasn't already been reported I'll save a
stack trace and submit a bugzilla report.

I apologize if these issues have already been discussed, but since I was
using 0.11.3 I wasn't following the 0.11.92 threads.

--
Thomas K. Gamble
address@hidden

Remember always to welcome strangers, for by doing this, some people
have entertained angels without knowing it.
(Hebrews 13:2)

Current Linux kernel 2.4.18-6mdksmp, Uptime: 2 days 18 hours 39 minutes.