pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] References field broken

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] References field broken
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:22:03 -0600

Charles et al.,

There was a discussion about this last January, and it was decided that
pan shouldn't validate the references header because it breaks
threading.

Charles, your message to me and the list read:

"I'm committing a patch to fix this.  I'm changing the
broken-message-id-removal code to not remove the message-ids that we
need for threading (the first id and the last three) from the

Message is dated 23-Jan-01, 11:56 AM (Mountain time).  Thread subject is
"I think I found the problem with replies not threading", which I
started on 16-Jan-01.

Jim