pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] References field broken

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] References field broken
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:04:52 +0200

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 06:24:53 -0700 Charles Kerr <address@hidden>
wrote:

Hello,

> Colin, I'm going to be offline the rest of the day,

I'm not in a hurry :)

> the easiest way for
> you to test this in Pan is to add the parent and new article Message-Id:
> to pan/tests/test-gnksa.c and make a test call to
> gnksa_generate_references()(pan/pan/base/gnksa.h)

In fact I made some tests by adding output to pan/message-window.c and
pan/base/gnksa.c, and spamming fr.test :)

I found out that gnksa_generate_references() ends up testing
gnksa_check_localpart() on the domain-part of Message-IDs ("Yes, you mean
to do this" ;-) - line 730 of gnksa.c. And the person to which I answered
had [] in this domainpart, which is considered as !is_unquoted_char().
After looking for "Message-ID" in the GNKSA, I'm not sure this is invalid,
though.

--
Colin
"Y m'reste encore une bonne droite