pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan Name Change

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan Name Change
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:23:38 +0100

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:54:28 -0800
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

CK> I've added a quick-and-dirty voting section to get public feedback
CK> on what the new name should be.  Feel free to vote from the list or
CK> write in a new choice.

Assuming this isn't an April Fools thing, may I suggest "GNUsenet". The write
in script wasn't working for me. Also... KAgent? This isn't KDE, you know.

--
Toby A Inkster, Esq., South Ealing, London, England.
Linux 2.4.19-pre3-bluesmoke. Up 15 days, 6:47

In the lobby of a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox
monastary: You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian
and Soviet composers, artists, and writers are buried daily except
Thursday.