Re: [Openvortex-dev] strange device for setting volume

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] strange device for setting volume
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:17:24 -0400

Hi,

I sorry, but i unable to check that now, because i have no desktop
computer available to me now.
I would suggest using the latest release of ALSA. 1.0.4 is rather old
nowadays.
Just for your information, as soon as i get my thesis finished (and
hopefuly get a job) i'll be looking forward to setup a new Aureal Vortex
enabled computer for futher development. Thats the only reason
preventing me from doing new Aureal related stuff and why i have not
being posting much the last months.

Best Regards

Manuel Jander.