[Openvortex-dev] Wavetable and Surround stuff

From: John Parejko
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Wavetable and Surround stuff
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:50:53 -0400

Well, I've got some time now, and I want to have wavetable support for my MX300. Manuel: have you checked all your changes into CVS? Where is the best place for me to start digging? Is there wavetable stuff currently in the RE docs? I don't remember where you said you put your notes...

Also, related to the comment by Alexey: the second output for my MX300 is only controlled by the surround device, it doesn't seem to go through any other mixers. It also seems to be quite a bit louder than the primary output. I have the External Amplifier off, which makes the primary output loudest.

Alexey: are you sure you are using the correct output?

Thanks much