Re: [Openvortex-dev] alsa 0.9.4 + au8830 = sound is too fast

From: Will DeRousse
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] alsa 0.9.4 + au8830 = sound is too fast
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:29:25 -0500

Just to make the list of variations complete, my fast play problem manifests
itself only on the first stream, the 2nd and after usually work fine.

If it's worth anything, if I 'mpg123 whatever.mp3' and ctrl-z,fg over and over
I can usually get it to speed up more and more and more until it just becomes
noise.

Will DeRousse