[Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build

From: Paul Miller
Subject: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:52:46 -0500

I'm trying to build ilmbase 2.0.1 on Windows (visual studio 2008 SP1) and there are numerous problems - the project files are there but they seem to be incomplete. So far I've made these changes:

1. manually added PLATFORM_WINDOWS to all of the project defines
2. manually added an include path for config.windows to Imath
3. tried adding the built path to Iex.lib to IlmThread and Imath but there are still linker issues relating to missing Iex::ArgExc symbols

Does anyone have the magic sauce to make this work?