Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:59:36 -0700

On May 30, 2014, at 7:52 AM, Paul Miller wrote:

> I'm trying to build ilmbase 2.0.1 on Windows (visual studio 2008 SP1) and
> there are numerous problems - the project files are there but they seem to be
> incomplete. So far I've made these changes:

I've made some projects that I use when building the OpenEXR plug-in for After
Effects on Windows.  Got them in a branch here:

https://github.com/fnordware/openexr/tree/projects

Note that these use the After Effects struct alignment, so you'll want to
change that to whatever your project uses.

Brendan