Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR from shared libs.

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR from shared libs.
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:45:04 -0500

I think this is a good solution for threads spawned by the library. But don't we want to keep the AutoArray around for single-threaded code, so that the EXR library doesn't change the stack size of the thread that calls it? Or is there no such thing anymore? For some reason I thought there was still a compile switch that let you build single-threaded IO. Ignore me if I'm hopelessly out-of-date.

Thanks,
- Paul