Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling on MinGW

From: Giuseppe Rota
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling on MinGW
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:31:59 +0100

It seems like the problem is in the building of IlmThread itself. We cannot complete the linking step: there are a lot of undefined references (see attachment). Could this be a problem with the autotools, maybe?
(The attachment was "purged" due to the size limits of attachments of the ML)
As far as using the precompiled DLLs is concerned, I tried but I was not able to link against them: I had the same problem with the win32 native build of ImageMagick, and they told me that it was a problem of name mangling of the compiler.
Giuseppe