Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR Data Channel Configurations

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR Data Channel Configurations
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:34:41 -0800

In addition to Paul's sample code, you may want to take a look at
"Reading and Writing OpenEXR Image Files with the IlmImf Library"
(at http://www.openexr.com/api.html, printer-friendly version at
http://www.openexr.com/api.print.html).
Section 2 covers reading and writing files with an arbitrary set
of channels. (The text assumes that you've already read section 1.)
Section 2.5 shows how to examine the channel list.

Florian

Chris Cox wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing that sample code as well.

Chris