Re: [Openexr-devel] photoshop CS

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] photoshop CS
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Ken,

I just uploaded the latest 1.1.1 versions of the Photoshop plugin.
There's a precompiled Windows plugin, a precompiled OS X plugin, and the
source zip file:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/EXRFormat_1.1.1_Win32.zip
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/EXRFormat_1.1.1_Mac.sit
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/EXRFormat_Source_1.1.1.zip

I dunno if these will work with Photoshop CS, but give them a try.  Paul
is our Photoshop guy and he's out for another week (back on 4/27).  Let me
know how it goes.

-dwh-