[Openexr-devel] Borland C++ Builder port

From: Axel Waggershauser
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Borland C++ Builder port
Date: 11 Apr 2003 00:32:37 +0200

Hi all together,

I managed to compile the library with Borland C++ Builder 5.0. I hacked
a projectfile together that builds one static library containing
everything necessary for accessing OpenEXR files. exrheader works as
well. I did not try to compile any of the tests nor exrdisplay. This
works for me pretty well.

I had to make quite some changes in the source code, but nothing too
'invasive'. In case the 'community', respectively anyone, is interested
in this work I can provide details...

Cheers, Axel.