Re: [Openexr-devel] openExr & Shake

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] openExr & Shake
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:59:57 -0800 (PST)

If Shake uses any C++ code internally, then no.  The C API is just a
wrapper around some C++ code.  I don't know whether Shake does that or
not, but I think Piotr said he was using a .cpp file from Shake as the
basis for his plugin.

If Shake doesn't use any C++ code, then yeah, you should be able to build
OpenEXR using gcc 3.2 or 2.96 and link the plugin for use with Shake.

-dwh-