RE: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR Windows port

From: Drew Hess
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR Windows port
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:59:56 -0800 (PST)

Good news.  The next release of OpenEXR (next week, I think) will support
compiling on Windows out of the box, for VS 7.0/.NET, at least.

I'll also try to put together some "official" OpenEXR prebuilt libs and
the exrdisplay executable for Windows (and OS X, if I can figure out how
the whole pkg thing works on OS X).

-dwh-