Re: [Openexr-devel] Bug in ./configure script.

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Bug in ./configure script.
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:42:16 -0800 (PST)

He Jesus,

Can you send me the changes you made to the configure environment to make
it build under Debian?  I'll make sure it gets into CVS.  In fact, if
you have a debian build directory for deb builds, I'll check that in,
too, if it makes the maintainer's job easier.

Speaking of which, is there a maintainer for the Debian package?

-dwh-